Air Operated PumpsOur range of products include air operated pump.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||PD and PRO|
|Max Flow Rate||696 lpm|
We are offering Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pump.Other Details:
- An AODD pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source.
- The compressed air is shifted from one chamber to the other by a linked shaft that allows the chambers to move simultaneously.
- This back-and-forth motion forces liquid out of one chamber and into the discharge piping while the other chamber is being filled with liquid at the same time.
- These pumps use reciprocating elastomeric diaphragms and check valves to pump fluid.
- The liquid chambers are filled and emptied by fluid that is drawn through a common inlet and discharged through a single outlet.
- No electrical motor - non sparking.
- No mechanical seals or gland packing.
- The pumps can run dry indefinitely without damage.
- Safe for use in hazardous / explosive environments.
- Variable flow - simply regulate the inlet air supply to adjust the pump flow from zero to max.
- If discharge is clogged or closed pump stops immediately; no power consumed, no wear. By opening discharge, flow starts automatically.
- Self-priming from a dry start up to 6 meters without a foot valve.
- Operates submerged or with flooded suction.
- No close fitting, sliding or rotating parts so can handle a wide range of fluids with high solid content.
- Gentle non-shearing action.
- Quick assembly and disassembly with split clamp bands.
- Pumps are light weight and portable.