Ring Joint GasketOur product range includes a wide range of industrial gaskets.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Application||Steel Flanges, Steel Vessels|
We are offering Ring Joint Gasket.Other Details:
- Ring Joint Gaskets are made in metallic materials.
- The demands made on dimensional accuracy and the quality of the surface finish are therefore high, both for the gasket and the facing of the flange.
- The gasket stress increases or decreases proportionally to any changes in the bolting force.
- Ring Joint Gaskets according to API and ANSI standards are used mainly in the petrochemical industry and in refineries as a reliable sealing system.
- Soft iron self-regulating discs can be supplied for use in case of damaged groove faces.
- Other designs are available on request.
- In the case of the ball-shaped ring-joint gasket, the ball-shaped surface of the gasket is pressed against the even, conical surface of the groove face during assembly.
- In the case of the oval-shaped ring-joint gasket, the convex-shaped surface of the gasket forms a seal against the conical surface of the groove face.